Hello. I am very pleased to announce that my book, Through A Sparkling Glass, An A-Z of the Wonderland of Wine, was awarded Best Wine Publication at the Wine Communicators of Australia awards held in Sydney on November 20th. In addition, I was awarded the overall accolade of Wine Communicator of the Year.
The first was a wonderful surprise, the second an honour.
There were seven winners in the new and expanded awards selected from a shortlist of outstanding titles and publications, across various media and topics. All titles shortlisted would make worthy winners.
Heartfelt congratulations to all who were shortlisted and to the following award winners:
- Wine Communicator of the Year – Andrea Frost
- Digital Communicator of the Year – Jane Thomson, Fabulous Ladies Wine Society
- Australian Gourmet Traveller Wine New Wine Writer Award – Greg Plowes
- Best Wine Publication (trade or consumer) – Through a Sparkling Glass: An A-Z of the Wonderland of Wine, by Andrea Frost
- Best Wine Website or App – McWilliam’s Wine Group
- Best Trade or Technical Wine Writer – Tyson Stelzer
- Best Single Feature Article or Wine Column – Dulcie’s Vineyard, Campbell Mattinson
Again, congratulations to all.